All our rental items and services are provided according to the following rental terms and conditions, to which all customers are required to agree:
- 1. Customer acknowledges that he or she, or their representative, has had an opportunity to personally inspect the equipment and finds it suitable for his or her needs and in good condition and that he or she understands its proper use. Customer further acknowledges his or her responsibility to inspect the equipment prior to its use and notify Rental Company of any defects.
- 2. If equipment becomes unsafe or in disrepair as a result of normal use, Customer agrees to discontinue use and notify Rental Company who will replace the equipment with similar equipment in good working order, if available. Rental Company is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by delivery delays or any forms of service interruption.
- 3. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either expressly defined or implied, and no warranty that the rental equipment is suited for Customer’s intended use, or that it is free from defects.
- 4. Customer agrees to assume the risk of, and hold Rental Company harmless for, property damage and personal injuries caused by the equipment, the result of adverse weather conditions, or the result of negligence on the part of the Customer.
- 5. Use of the rental equipment in the following circumstances is prohibited, and constitutes a breach of this contract: Use for illegal purpose or in an illegal manner; use when the equipment is in bad repair or is unsafe; improper or unintended use or misuse; use by anyone other than Customer, or his or her employees, without Rental Company’s written permission; use at any location other than the address furnished by the Customer without Rental Company’s written permission.
- 6. Rental Company may assign his rights under this contract without the Customer’s consent, but will remain bound by all obligations herein. Customer may not sublease or loan the equipment without Rental Company’s written permission. Any purported assignment by the Customer is void.
- 7. Customer’s right to possession terminates on the expiration of the rental period and retention of possession after this time constitutes a material breach of this contract and will generate additional charges. Any extension must be mutually agreed upon in writing.
- 8. Customer agrees to return the rented goods during Rental Company’s regular store hours, upon termination of the rental period. If not returned in a timely manner, Customer shall pay an additional charge equal to the daily rate for each day, or part thereof, that the goods are retained beyond the original rental period.
- 9. Customer agrees to pay for any damage or loss of the goods, as an insurer, regardless of cause, except reasonable wear and tear, while the goods are out of the possession of the Rental Company. Customer also agrees to pay a reasonable cleaning charge, as determined by Rental Company, for equipment returned dirty. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase or cost or repair of damaged or lost goods. Equipment damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its full replacement value. The cost of any repairs will be borne by Rental Company, whether performed by Rental Company, or, at Rental Company’s option, by others.