- 33. Customer shall be charged for waiting time, which is occasioned by Customer’s neglect or delay.
- 34. Rental Company shall have the right to charge a related, reasonable sum, as determined by Rental Company, for previously undisclosed subsurface conditions.
- 35. All necessary surface repairs after the Rental period shall be the responsibility of the Customer. Rental Company will not be responsible for damage to overhead or underground wires, sprinkler systems, septic tanks or any other underground or hidden obstruction. Customer will hold Rental Company harmless for any damage while at location.
- 36. Customer grants to Rental Company the right and privilege to enter upon the premises designated as the location for installation at least one (1) week before the time set for the use of the rental equipment, at all reasonable hours, for the purpose of erecting and installing the rental equipment, and further grants to Rental Company the same privilege for removing the rental equipment. Customer grants to Rental Company the privilege of using Customer’s power supply for the purpose of installation and lighting.
- 37. Rental Company shall, prior to the installation, provide at Customer’s cost, all necessary permits, licenses and other consent, as requested.
- 38. Customer shall provide, at Customer’s cost, insurance coverage which protects Rental Company from all claims of whatever nature brought by agents and employees of Customer and by all third parties. Customer shall maintain adequate dram shop insurance.
- 39. Customer shall pay for all service calls he or she requires of Rental Company, during rental period.
Rental Terms Page 1 | Rental Terms Page 2 | Rental Terms Page 3 | Rental Terms Page 4