Whether boys are naturally more active or whether they are simply living up to the expectations parents put on them, planning for a boy’s party means planning for a rough-and-tumble, high-energy day. You want party products that are tough enough to withstand high-energy boys, so you have one less thing to worry about on the day of the party. Party Corner of Red Bank offers a wide variety of party-planning products to meet your needs, so that you can plan the perfect boy’s party.
- Consider paper products. There is a time and a place for nice linen and good dishes. Usually, a boy’s party is not that time or place. Party Corner offers a wide variety of themed and non-themed disposable paper products to make your boy’s party easier.
We have supplies for superhero parties, cowboys, pirates, favorite cartoon characters, cars, Pokemon, or anything your little guy wants! Here at Party Corner we have it all.
- Boys, especially tween and teen boys, eat a lot! Your food does not need to be fancy; in fact, the fancier the food, the less likely the boys will eat it. However, you will want to make sure to have plenty of it. Party Corner’s warmers and coolers mean you can make sure you have plenty of food on hand without having to worry about it during the party.
- Boys like to dress up, too! Little girls have princess parties, but you can supply a costume box and give the boys a chance to play make-believe as well. Superheroes, pirates, doctors, explorers, cops, robbers, Ninjas, and sports figures are just some of the costumes little boys like. Want to go beyond the costume box? Consider renting a variety of full costumes, so each child can plan an entire costume.
- Consider a piñata. Piñatas are a three-in-one party treat; they help you extend your theme, provide an activity, and can replace the traditional party goodie bag.
- Think outside of the box and make the kids part of the process. Have a small tree where clean-up would be easy? Consider letting the kids help decorate; they can “wrap” the tree with different colored crepe paper.
- Use the weather to your advantage. Having a summer party? Provide buckets of water and inexpensive water guns for a water battle; serve snow cones to cool the kids down. In the winter, you can still get the kids outside to play. Build the beginnings of snow forts and then let the kids have a battle; rent a warm beverage dispenser to serve hot cocoa when the battle is over.